Sunday, November 8, 2009

Well you guys are much better at keeping up on this blog than I am. I have been reading but not taking the time to write anything down. Our book club read The Peacegiver last month which is an excellent read. It is a fictional book but gives you unique perspectives about the Atonement and applying it in your life. It is a quick read but very worthwhile so that is a bonus. I would give this 4+ stars.

I have also just read the Christmas Jars. It was a quick read as well (only about 100 pages) and a good book for the holidays. Nothing to astounding or anything but I did want to finish it. I would give it 3 stars.

1 comment:

Shannan said...

This book sounds like something I would want to read. Do you have the name of the author? For the Peacegiver.