I have wanted to read this book for some time. It seemed like I was always hearing about it. The Young Women's presidency gave this book and a cute necklace (which I am going to post as my craft tag soon!) for Christmas to everyone in Y.W. So I was finally able to read it.
It was a nice story. It wasn't very long, only about 85 pages, so it was a pretty quick read. And it was a little predictable and sad. But it has a good message about what Christmas is really all about. And also just life in general, what things are important, like our family, not making money and being successful. A good reminder of the Savior's gift to us at this holiday season. I would recommend it if you just want a feel good quick read for the season.
Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment