Okay, here we go! I am really excited about this. Ever since I finished the Twilight books, I have wanted to have somewhere to go and rant about it besides doing it on my blog. So this is it!
I am so happy we are going to do this together. I will give everyone administrative abilities so you can change whatever on the blog that you want. I thought it might be fun to keep a list on the side of the books that we are currently reading. And also, we can pick some books to read all at the same time, if you want. Anyway, I am really excited to hear about your thoughts on Twilight, Meghan, and I hope you post it right away!
I am so happy we are going to do this together. I will give everyone administrative abilities so you can change whatever on the blog that you want. I thought it might be fun to keep a list on the side of the books that we are currently reading. And also, we can pick some books to read all at the same time, if you want. Anyway, I am really excited to hear about your thoughts on Twilight, Meghan, and I hope you post it right away!
No comments:
Post a Comment